Cannabis Control: Day 1- HIGHEST threshold.

Oh! The humanity!
Salutations~

Welcome back to the controlled burn that is my life this week.

Yesterday I made an attempt to smoke a larger than normal sample size. ( FOR SCIENCE! )

My method of consumption is inhaled by 9mm glass tube water bong.

Sample size is represented by 0.15 gram packed into a screenless martini style bowl.

Smoking high THC strain Trainwreck and augmented with dabs of Blueberry Sap concentrate listed as 76% THC .69% CBD and 2.5% CBN.

Flower usuage by 3am was  1.8 grams and Concetrate usage was 0.2 gram

Extenutating factors were moderate spasticity and lassitude related to MS.
My internet was out and my stress was pretty maxed out, so it wasn't hard to smoke excessively.

The concentrates were able to add some extra relaxation and tension relief at the end of the night, but total cost for the day would be close to 25$ and altho I got a pretty good night sleep, my pain / fatigue and were only marginally improved for about an hour or two after 3 each "session"

Quality of life was UP tho, I felt without cannabis I would have been less chill dealing with customer service. I made an amazing meal that felt pretty inspired, altho I passed out too early to eat it.

Tolerance was noticebly hightened after the 3rd sample dose- Shortened window of effect, greater grogginess as the day wore on, but was decently positive despite my pain.

I refrained from using ibuprofen, which I often use to treat my spasticity ( to minor success )  for the sake of this experiment.

Day 2 Goal: Lower THC strains.  2/3 sample size.  Limit day time smoking



Comments

Hits From The Bowl