Cannabis Control: day 4 - CBD only

Salutations

Zero. Zilch. Nada. ( well.... almost )

Total cannabis use for the day: 0.6 g of FREE by Solei- THC/0.45% CBD/13.16%

Day 3 was filled with a shopping trip to buy some CBD weed, updated the last post with a few specifics, but mainly- just cutting back.

A bit irritable about keeping THC out of my diet today, but I just blame SCIENCE.
No harm, no foul.  No withdrawal symptoms to report.  Just having an old fashioned before I head to bed, excited to begin titration of dosing with a minimal baseline of cannabinoids in my body.

I feel like my MS symptoms are about as low as I can remember them- no sign of muscle tension in my chest. I feel alert and awake.  Almost- too awake? I suffer from insomnia and my prescription for sleeping pills didn't get filled in time, so I am a little anxious about not getting a good night of sleep.

I'm sure that I could push this a bit deeper and skip another day- But this is a good trial one and I am proud of myself for making it this far.   Addicted?  I think the worst part of missing a day, has just been watching the clock.   Having the CBD flowers allowed me to go through the motions of smoking, which I'm sure has made the day a lot better than without that option.  Placebo?

Having successfully quit smoking cigarettes, I can say there is no comparison to day one of abstinece as far as negative physical sensations.    Thinking about a break? Don't worry- its not that bad at all.

So far- Balanced THC / CBD gave me a broader range of symptom control, but neglibible THC hasn't exacerbated anything beyond a disruption to a regular routine.  I plan to incorporate these mini-fasts more often, I hope my body will be more open to the subtle differences between strains while I try and zone in on my "perfect dose"





Comments

Hits From The Bowl