Cannabis Control: Day 2- Daily average

Salutations

Cannabis intake: 2/3 of Highest threshold.

Opted for a sativa leaning hybrid flower ( U.K. Cheese ) and an indica CBD concentrate.

Flower weight consumed 1.2 grams
Dabs were too small to weigh, but total use was .13 gm.

Method of consumption was in 0.15 gram single chamber bong tokes for maximum control of sample size.

I would measure this as a standard dosing amount on most days.  Altho I would generally lean towards more indica dominant strains for personal preference.

A marked tolerance was noted to the same dose amount while using less THC forward strains and the generally more euphoric sativa effects were a bit muted.  It was good that I portioned out my daily allowance in advance because I found myself looking to pack an extra bowl on more than one occasion.

By the end of the night I was feeling "saturated" in that I couldn't raise the positive effects with larger doses.  No noticeble effects from the CBD concentrates- It tasted like great indica, but didn't have that alarming punch of other shatters I have tried.

I was feeling some mild to medium MS related symptoms with muscle spasticity after dinner and went to be early, worrying about cutting down dosage further the next day.  FOR SCIENCE!

* day 3 update- Reduced total consumption to .6 g of flowers- Mix of FREE ( CBD) and Chocolate Fondue by DNA Genetics.  1 dab of CBD Shatter at the end of the night. 


Comments

Hits From The Bowl