FB Muted Me!

Salutations~

Trying to streamline the Critical Bowl brand a little bit by starting up a Facebook Group for reviews
.
But I have had a few posts deleted for violating community guidelines about drugs.   I understand where they're coming from- it just seems very inconsistently enforced.  Certainly nothing for sale as is always the case here.  We have stores now!

We just have no easy way of getting reviews without sketchy youtube smoking vids with shaky cellphone cams.    All I'm trying to do is get some articulate reviews out of the very legal products we now have access to.    I'm just venting

I'll try to get the wording sorted out so the algorithm doesn't flag them every time, But I'm on a 24hr mute at the moment with a 3 day ban coming next- so it might have to wait until FB recognizes the newly legalized nature of these review pages.

*update-  Still got a 3 day mute 24 hrs after they disabled the page lol





Comments

Hits From The Bowl