THC / CBD Labels; Read Carefully

Salutations~

Just wanted to share a quick experience I had at Tokyo Smoke this morning.    I had picked up a new product by FLOWR- BC Durga Mata.  It was on the higher end of the price points and was listed at 16% THC on the shelf looked great and the bud tender had great info to share.

Decided to grab 7g for 90$, but when I got back to the car- my wife pointed out that it was listed at only 10.4% on the actual package.   I decided that I'd rather try something a little more potent for the bucks and altho they do not normally take returns, the super nice budtender was able to help me exchange it as I hadn't even left the parking lot yet. 

But word to the WARY-  Its worth double checking to see if you're getting an unacceptable quantity of CBD / THC compared to what was advertised online or in store. 

Comments

Hits From The Bowl