Review: Sweet Jersey 3 ( Jean Guy) by RIFF

Sweet Jersey 3 did not look as nice as this ^^^
Sweet Jersey 3 ( aka Jean Guy ) by RIFF - 1 gm

Listed THC/CBD 18.79%/0.07 - Price 11$/g

Sweet Jersey 3: Riffs proprietery version of Jean Guy, which in turn is supposedly a phenotype of white widow.  White widow usually exhibits some of the most classic of indica traits; short, resinous and super dense buds. 

If you consider the parentage of white widow- a Brazillian sativa land race and a south indian indica- you might envision a lot of different looking offspring.   This is what is generally meant as phenotype- Outwardly different looking, or expressing different traits.  I will leave heredity and breeding to another blog.

Upon opening the bag, initial aroma was mild but reminiscent of pine and jelly beans.

Buds were long, and thin.  A mix of .5 and then smaller buds and a bit of shake. .93g total

Busting produced a sweet mint aroma, with a bit of lime and pine.   

Cure was excellent, buds were still a little bit sticky and the bracts could be pulled off individually like pomegranate seeds.   Trim was subpar- still some leaves that make me think machine job.

Packed a small bubbler, burned very nicely to a light grey ash, draw was quite luxurious without making me cough.

Taste- Lime and mint with a bit of light pine-sweetness.  Smoke exhaled was nicely perfumed in the room. 

I feel more awake than I did 20 minutes ago- I don't really feel the need to pack a 3rd sample at the moment.  I've been under the weather the last few days so I'm not going to be writing on novel on this one- but its more cerebral than stony.

TLDR: Sweet Jersey 3 was quite a bit better than I expected after opening the pack and seeing spindly, loose buds. Tasted pretty damned good, smoked well and had a nice mid-day kind of effect. Don't think I'd go out of my way to buy this at 11$ again, but I have seen it listed online for much cheaper if you're interested.  To me- it just feels like greenhouse commercial- but tasty~!

Comments

Hits From The Bowl