Review: Kent County Kush ( VERTICAL )

Kent County Kush ( Vertical / AGMEDICA)
THC: CBD- 15.1% : >.1%
Price in Winnipeg: 53.99$ / 3.5g @ Meta Cannabis Supply
Genetics: - Blueberry Seagull pheno

Despite the alliterative name of this strain, Kent County Kush sounds less than jovial- like a historic New Jersey courthouse, or the home turf of an accountant-wrestler like Irwin R. Shyster.

3.5 gram jar was sealed with foil and traditional no frills, basic opaque white container.

Visual: 8/10

Very tight conical buds manicured to a very high level of detail. Coloration was dark green with tan colored trichome coverage and sandy brown pistils.  Magnification showed highly colorful intact trichome heads.

Aroma:  7/10

Opening nose was very faint with a woodsy, kush spice and a bit of lemon if I really dug deep.
Busting really livened these buds~! Like A LOT.   It really reminded me of a little poof of powdered Nestea when you shake the tin a bit too much.  Sweet, black tea, artificial lemon crystal~ This is all a part of the larger kush picture here, as I also get a bit of clove, cocoa and toasted wood.

Flavor: 7.5/10
Light and clean on the draw, into a dance in the back of my throat with dusty lemon, clove and a not too heavy kush finish, that settled more into my top sinus . If I didn't know what I was smoking ( and I don't ) I would guess this was more of a sativa forward hybrid of some sort.  Head buzzy.

That spiced tea note lingered for a while and was quite pleasant.  Despite lacking in some of the the heavier kush notes I typically associate with the name- It was all around a very fine smoke.

Experience:
It was a go-getter high at smaller doses, packed a decent punch from very minimal use.
It has a high ceiling- I could get a bit higher than the 15% THC would suggest with normal use and if I smoked a bit too much ( oops ) it was made me a bit dizzy and was making me giggle a bit.

Medically- No relief for spasticity and didn't help with my insomnia.  Was nice for day dreaming while I was layed up in bed all day, frozen with MS symptoms- but not enough relief to get me to the keyboard until I layered in some CBD. 

TLDR: 7.5/10
Another well delivered end product from Vertical IMO, cured to a beautiful finish, smoke was clean and neat like a well pressed shirt, black suspenders and a brief case.  I could function in or out of the office with this strain- at least... a very silly office.  Nothing to knock about this strain, other than the over the top price here in Winnipeg- but it was a little unremarkable in the flavor department.









Comments

Hits From The Bowl