My first order from Canna Farms came in today

Salutations~

The day I have been waiting, has finally arrived. Medical cannabis delivered straight to my door.

Having obtained my prescription for medical cannabis over 2 months ago, I have been stuck in recreational limbo, so to speak, while saving up some cash to reach the free shipping threshold.

And then something wonderful happened.  The Licensed Producer I was planning on ordering from, re-opened their compassionate pricing program!

I was initially informed by customer service representatives in May-

"We used to offer a number of incentives to provide some relief to our clients (such as the full order discount), but as of October 17th we are not able to provide ANY discounts at all to patients. To be compliant with Bill C-45, we will be getting rid of them all until further notice. Once we get a better understanding of the bill and learn more we may be reintroducing things that are considered okay if it is allowed."

I am not sure what has changed, but I hope to relay that info as soon as I find out.

Anyways-  Thank you Canna Farms, for helping this disabled Canadian!
I emailed my documentation on Monday and they had me all set up the following morning. I had my order placed by noon on Tuesday and it arrived by noon on Wednesday via courier! I am quite impressed with the speed of delivery as well as the quick service via email. 

I FINALLY have my CBD medication at a reasonable price, with plenty of available options to try out. ( 27 items this week!)

Picked up 4 strains ( Canna Bliss, CBD Kush, Cold Creek Kush and Pink Kush ) as well as a CBD infused grapeseed oil.  The grapeseed oil tastes nice, a little spicy and herbal- like thai basil oil.  Won't have a review for that, but you can expect a new series of reviews exploring the Rx side of the Canadian cannabis market coming this week. oh, and everything came with 2 Boveda packs as a bonus~

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, if you want a good laugh - check out this article from  High Times about the Top 40 buds of 1977

6,8 AND 10 looking pretty sticky!

Comments

Hits From The Bowl