Review: B.C. Sensi Star by the FLOWR group

B.C. SENSI STAR by the FLOWR Group
THC:CBD - 15.1%:0.00%
Price: 40$/3.5g @ Delta 9 in Winnipeg- 35.99$ in B.C. or  45.60$ in Ont. ( taxes inc )
Genetics- Afghani / ??? by Paradise Seeds
Packed On: 03/16-2019 Lot # 136-250

As far as Sensi Star goes- 15.1% THC is on the lower end of what you'd expect, and there are many sensi's in the Canadian legal market at he moment.  Namaste ( Reviewed Here ) 7 Acres and Spinach show a Range of THC- anywhere from 11-28% which some people just want +% for that $$$.

Historically, 40$ hasn't gotten Winnipeggers anywhere near the "top shelf" of legal cannabis, but our options ARE getting more diverse, with some more delicious offerings from FLOWR hitting our shelves this week.

B.C. Sensi Star by Flowr is a mid range THC offering- but on the lower end of the pricing scale here in Winnipeg- so it still seems a solid pick, when the next Sensi is 8$ more per 1/8th for 1% more

Visual: 8.0
Buds are large, dense and so well manicured that they almost look like they've been "polished" in a rock tumbler.  Coloration is forest green with brick colored pistils sewn in for contrast. Trichomes look mature, but a bit disturbed- as if handled rough.   Very fresh- Cure: Right on.

Aroma: 7.5
Lemon, Black Tea, Apricot, Cedar, Coriander seed, Hops.  Kushy- without the musk and spice Namaste's Sensi Star was showing.

Flavor: 8.0
 Strongly reminded me of Nestea Lemon Iced Tea- nice balance of citrus, earthy spices and finishes on a musky-kushy note that goes on and on.  Enjoyed best in my water pipe- didn't get much extra out of the vape, but it was still very nice.  Didn't put me on that nostaliga train tho...

Experience / Medical Notes: 7.5
15% THC was nicely approachable for daytime consumption, but it quickly became apparent- this wasn't going to be doing much today.   A little clumsy, a little bored- I feel like I want to be more psychoactive.  Its doing the job and I enjoy the flavor profile a lot, I just don't know (If as an MS patient with fatigue issues)- this one quite fits in my tool box.  But 90's me would have loved this.
-Super Dry Mouth

TLDR: 7.75/10
I enjoyed B.C. Sensi star.  It was a very solid offering and I would buy it again. I have heard nothing but good things about their other products, so I'll have to make sure I get to try the rest first.  Hopefully the next harvest will show a higher THC yield.


Comments

Hits From The Bowl